Baby's First Birthday

Happy Birthday Baby. It's been quite the year, hasn't it? Who would have ever imagined I would have an infant in my house? Not me. It's funny how life gives you what you always thought you wanted.... sometimes to show you that it wasn't what you wanted at all. Remember the movie "Under the Tuscan Sun"? At the end, someone helps the main character reflect on how everything she hoped for came true, just in a different way than how she had imagined it would happen. I've spent a lot of the last 3 years of my life trying to reframe my situation and be thankful I was given the opportunity to be a parent, to have a baby in my house, to have a family. It's been the hardest 3 years of my life, but it's all up from here.

I've learned a lot this year, and I'm gonna guess I'll be learning a lot more in the years to come. I hope you grow up knowing I'm always here for you, if you need something I'll come back running. love ya baby. ❤ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Marathon I didn't do

Another day, another race